[RELEASED] CC Character Accessory Kit: Angelic Artifacts for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,033

My next character accessory kit is on the way! Here's a little sneak peek of CC Character Accessory Kit: Angelic Artifacts for Genesis 9!!

And it's here! CC Character Accessory Kit: Angelic Artifacts for Genesis 9 has been released! It includes all sorts of accessories to make your angels (even fallen ones). Featured in most of the promos are poses from the brand new Fight or Flight: Angelic Poses for Genesis 9.

As an added bonus, we updated the Morning Star Wings for Genesis 9, 3, and 8 Males and Morning Star Wings for Genesis 9, 3, and 8 Females to work natively with Genesis 9! If you've bought them already, the most recent update should already be available to you (and you might have already installed it!). 

Runes.png
2600 x 2000 - 3M
Post edited by ChangelingChick on

Comments

• Love it! The halos and runes are divine. Or divinely demonic if that's your bent. Those finger runes are simply splendid, and I'm sure we'll be seeing them in plenty of spellcasting renders.

Currently playing cart Jenga around some of the other new releases today, but this product is 100% staying in. Probably Skyewolf's Fight or Flight poses too, and I don't normally go for poses on day 1.

Appreciate the product update to the wings. Great to see original products supported and extended yes

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,158
    edited April 25

Ah, thank you for solving the little mystery of why the two Morning Star Wings products showed up as updates in DIM (the ReadMe didn't specify)!

Great news that I can use them on my G9's easily now!

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,051

Really nice products!

• ZiconZicon Posts: 184

Just an amazing kit, whether you want to get religious, make some fanart, or just do some good ol' fantasy.

[gallery link] [gallery link] [gallery link]