Police Uniform For Genesis 8 Female

roninwolf109roninwolf109 Posts: 46
edited April 24 in Product Suggestions

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of a police uniform for Genesis 8 Female? I'd like to find one like the attached render, however it was meant for Genesis 3 Male and it doesn't quite ever want to fit right. Also the nametag, radio and badge keep doing strange things whenever I repose the figure.
Thanks!

Deputy Cooper 1.jpg
1664 x 2694 - 4M
Post edited by roninwolf109 on

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,608

I think this one is the only "real world" police uniform for G8F last time I checked.  You'd have to re-texture it yourself to get the Sheriff-style tho.

• Hm...I actually have that one. I don't know what you mean by retexturing, but I might have to see if I can mess around with some shaders or something.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,215
    edited April 25

You could try either autofitting or, ideally, using the Cross-Figure Resource Kit to fit the Sheriff Uniform for G8M. Law Enforcement Uniforms for G2/G3M has a few additional accessories, like the shoulder-mounted radio, that might be useful.

Post edited by Gordig on
  • SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,608

roninwolf109 said:

Hm...I actually have that one. I don't know what you mean by retexturing, but I might have to see if I can mess around with some shaders or something.

Ahh, yes, sorry. I hadn't looked at the surfaces so didn't know if it had actual textures which would need hand-editing in Photoshop. But it seems that the shirt just has coloured surfaces and so hopefully you can find a suitable shader to give it the look you want :)

• roninwolf109 said:

Hm...I actually have that one. I don't know what you mean by retexturing, but I might have to see if I can mess around with some shaders or something.

Something I've started doing is creating my own surfaces using the Geometry Editor - but you might want to first save the outfit elements under a different name, in a different folder, in order to avoid ovewriting the original.  Link to tutorial: 

• johnbuckeridge said:

roninwolf109 said:

Something I've started doing is creating my own surfaces using the Geometry Editor - but you might want to first save the outfit elements under a different name, in a different folder, in order to avoid ovewriting the original.  Link to tutorial: 

So in this way you can create different surface zones if they don't already exist in the product, and assign different shaders to them to get the effect you want.