OMNIHAIR SHADER NEW RELEASE

Perhaps I am just plain thick, but the front sales page has become more and more bewildering. Can someone tell me where on earth I can get the

PADRINO ADD-ON?  Thanks! I don't even know if I ever managed to find how to download the Omnishader at all?

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,206
    edited April 23

That appears to be a typo: it should have said "Pellae" instead, which is the outfit with fur on it. As for how to get the OmniHair shader, you need to update your default resources, possibly also DS itself.

edit: to clarify, the Padrino add-on is just some extra textures for the Padrino outfit. The Pellae add-on, erroneously labeled as the Padrino add-on on today's sales page, is textures plus fur shader presets for the Pellae outfit.

Post edited by Gordig on
  • 3DScreencraft3DScreencraft Posts: 470

Gordig said:

That appears to be a typo: it should have said "Pellae" instead, which is the outfit with fur on it. As for how to get the OmniHair shader, you need to update your default resources, possibly also DS itself.

edit: to clarify, the Padrino add-on is just some extra textures for the Padrino outfit. The Pellae add-on, erroneously labeled as the Padrino add-on on today's sales page, is textures plus fur shader presets for the Pellae outfit.

Ahh! Thank you! :)

• chevybabe25chevybabe25 Posts: 1,195
    edited April 26

"Thanks! I don't even know if I ever managed to find how to download the Omnishader at all?"

In Dim, download the newest version of Daz Studio AND the newest version of the Default Resources.  You need to download and install both items.  Once all of that is installed, you can find the new Omni Shader in Shader Presets/Iray/Omnisurface

Post edited by chevybabe25 on