new Environments or if can find old for making meta quest Environment kit

hi one and all well it might sound , well lets get to things then , i just got my self first vr head set quest 3 good price 512 model  any way i whant new Environments 

so at moment i found matrix code one its cool but but i think could be better in some parts but i am trying to work out  how to make from scratch or inport  matrix code on to and into daz  

so has any one made matrix code with in daz yet ? if so how  ,if not     can some one   that would be better  than me  make   modulaer matrix   kit enviroments  so we could  make any  and all ideas be that of matrix also  main point is animation  of matric  code be that up and down and or back and forward  and even glitching  ........

another one i downloaded into quest 3 was that of  stary night  sky ,nice its  just  flat 360  but  be nice if we can build 3d concept of   deatpth  so like moving painting 360 

so  with   vr   coming into fold  in next coming year   vr enviroments will be new thing i think as theres only handfull out there  and with daz   3d  could be  new way to get more into  vr systems  even  make   online ai  daz 3d enviroment  using all that das  can do  make work into meta enviroments  builder kit 

i was thinkin as  3d enviromets go  ,.........

. parts from 12 monkeys tv show   would be so cool i think 

teenage mutant ninja turtles concept  

me  even  3d  mortal combat   ones like sub zero or  scorpion  lair  , be  own master  watching   the ninjas train  or eaven  be watching  other  fighting   for the prize 

on  sidequest  that were i downloaded  matrix  there is  doctor who but some how  dosent work  but ,   new doctor who concepts   ,........i was thinking liks  of 1 main tardis room but many slpit  door ways looking into  few random or picked out  other doctor whos rooms me even  each doctors for each room or somthing like the one were all tardis  hid the planet so all face of doctors 

thats  i have in my head rightnow 

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,215

Unreal Engine is probably the best tool for generating environments, especially if you're intending to navigate through them in 3D. As far as Daz assets, Urban Sprawl 3 and/or 2 give you a lot of urban environments for the money, and Stonemason sets tend to be great bang-for-your-buck for other environments, like Asian historical fantasy and cyberpunk.

• MadaMada Posts: 1,869

I use Unity and have taken a lot of Stonemason and Jack Tomalin environments into VR :) Pretty amazing to walk around in them.
    Fitting environments - especially the Daz ones - on the Q3 alone is a challenge since it uses a mobile chip so they have to be super optimised with lo res textures... you can go a lot higher in quality if you connect to your PC (wifi or with a usb cable) and use the PC GPU to render to your headset.