Recommended DAZ store products for more detailed chests? (genesis 8.1 female)

tcassattcassat Posts: 67

Hello.

I was unhappy with the Genesis 8.1 model I was using, so I tried a solution I found in a third-party store. The product is called "Breastacular". While this product did add more detail, it also deformed the original geometry too much, making the chest look deformed and ugly.

What is the standard solution for those who want more detail in the region of the models' chests, but who don't alter the geometry so aggressively? Is there anything recommended in the official DAZ store?

Thanks.

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,524

That region of female figure is so un-interesting that it is hard to find any morphs to change it... wink

What do you mean by "Detail"?

• tcassattcassat Posts: 67

PerttiA said:

That region of female figure is so un-interesting that it is hard to find any morphs to change it... wink

I'm trying to create a photorealistic model but since Genesis 8.1 isn't designed for nudity, I think, there's not detail in the nipples, for example.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,215

https://www.daz3d.com/breast-utilities-2-for-genesis-8-and-81-females

And if you need more detail than that, you might to check out Renderotica.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,049

A lot of fine detail might be handled with maps - bump, dispalcement, or normal - or HD morphs (which are exclusive to the Daz store).

• pctech4nypctech4ny Posts: 181
    edited April 23

tcassat said:

PerttiA said:

I'm trying to create a photorealistic model but since Genesis 8.1 isn't designed for nudity, I think, there's not detail in the nipples, for example.

There are definetly versions of nipples and possibly areolas areas with more geometry polygons available. Check Renderosity and Renderotica. Beyond that you might have to try different skin textures with more resolution (you can apply other character's skin materials to the same base figure for instance take a G8F skin from Character A and apply that skin material to G8F Character B). If that doesn't give enough result then you might have to do as Richard suggested and edit or create texture maps.

Post edited by pctech4ny on