will real-beauties-for-v4 work in daz or only poser?

will real-beauties-for-v4 work in daz or only poser?

https://www.daz3d.com/real-beauties-for-v4

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,258
    edited April 21

Yes, okay for DAZ Studio. It doesn't say, but you will need Shapes++ (formerly Morphs++) loaded (INJ Morphs ++ V4).

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,847

Basically it's a bunch of shaping presets in Poser formats (probably PZ2), so if you don't have the required morph products then not a lot will happen when you use them.

• VicSVicS Posts: 1,209
    edited April 21

great I have Shapes++

then reason I am interested, as I wrote before, since the height of all figures are usually different than the original, when the head is applied it usually becomes too large for the body, if there face morphs are all the same size as original v4 head then a lot more time will be freed up

Bejaymac are you saying that even with shapes++ chances are will not work?

does anyone know if 

https://www.daz3d.com/v4-face-magic-pc

will be a better option?

thanks

Post edited by VicS on

What I mean is that these are likely just dial/slider settings, as a result they wont INJect the required morphs into V4 for you, which means you have to make sure to INJect the right morphs into V4 before you try to apply any of those presets.

I got it and it works good, I'd recommend this to anyone who still uses v4, it's a lot of fun, the morphs are partial so you can change the face slightly if desired, doesnt have to drastically change the whole face around as far as I have seen so far

but after a face morph has been applied when I go to parameters to see what has been aplied there is no slider indicating any morph has been done to the face though, nothing in currently used either

how do we find aplied morphs wth v and m4?

thanks

Select V4's head then check the Parameters tab

Poser figures are basically a collection of props, with each prop having it's own set of morphs, so to access them you need to select the prop, in this case V4's head.

thanks Bejaymac