The one hair I need

So can anybody make a dforce hair for Genesis 8 Female, looking exactly like this?
(Just in case your asking, the one in the picture is non conforming, and if I'd make it conform, it would loose its extra bones)

About Hair.jpg
1768 x 1654 - 1M

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,375

Have you tried to apply dforce dynamic yourself using the edit tab in dazstudio?

• MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,808

FirstBastion said:

Have you tried to apply dforce dynamic yourself using the edit tab in dazstudio?

thanks for the answer. :-)
    Yes I did. Using the hair as it is, there is just no responds to dforce, not at all.
    I exported, reimported it and made it a conforming hair attachment but the hair simulation went wild, made it look like hair in a heavy storm. 

• felisfelis Posts: 3,712

Masterstroke said:

FirstBastion said:

Yes I did. Using the hair as it is, there is just no responds to dforce, not at all.
    I exported, reimported it and made it a conforming hair attachment but the hair simulation went wild, made it look like hair in a heavy storm. 

Sounds like your mesh density is too high.

You can either try the lower collision distance, or see how it simulates if you set self collision to off. 

felis said:

Masterstroke said:

FirstBastion said:

Sounds like your mesh density is too high.

You can either try the lower collision distance, or see how it simulates if you set self collision to off. 

This hair is not a SBH - hair, so lowering density would not work.

• felisfelis Posts: 3,712

I didn't say that you should lower density - because you can't.

But a dense mesh will self-collide and give some odd results - worst case explossions.

That is why I suggested to lower collision distance, or turn self collision off.

Oh yes, I turned it off, as usual ;-)