Dispondant

JuncusJuncus Posts: 4
edited December 2015 in Bryce Discussion

Well having got through the bizare install and learnt a few of the basics I then find I've bought something that is at end of life! I don't recall being told I was probably wasting time and money when I bought it. But then I wasn't told how I had to installed two other things first. I wasn't told where to find the serial number either. There seems to be a pattern with Daz Productions being economical with information.

Did I just waste days of time and money? I thought I was investing not throwing away.

Post edited by Juncus on

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,288

I'm not sure what you bought that is at the end of life. Certainly not Bryce. I'm also not sure what two other things you had to instal. As for the serial number, you find it in your account: Serial Numbers.

If you have specific Bryce questions (installing, content, lightning, whatever), just come back to this forum and we will try to help. It is difficult without clear questions.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2015

I have moved your previous thread over into this forum, so that we can see what advice you have had so far.  It would probably be better to merge the threads into one later.

We are getting a situation where advice you have already been given is getting repeated.  You had already been told where the Serial Numbers were stored in that other thread, as well as the advice to install a redistributal from Microsoft to cure the error message you asked about.

The reason you needed to install a redistributal from Microsoft is because some computers did not have the requisite C++ .DLLs installed so they have to be added. This situation is not unique to Bryce, and is not Daz 3Ds fault.

We have the dedicated Program specific forums so that help is much easier to find. 

Post edited by Chohole on