Does anyone know where the "Cat Mars" add-on breeds can be purchased?

There was an original cat model called "Cat Mars". The cat is no longer for sale here, but I was able to buy the lovely cat at a place that is basically a "hub for rendering", many months ago.

This cat also had a lot of different add-on breeds as well. I had wishlisted them and was waiting for a sale, but alas, I checked the hub place today, and they are all gone now. 

I can no longer find the add-on breeds for sale anywhere at all, not at the r---sity either. Does anyone know where I can find them for sale? Attached is pic of Cat Mars for reference.

This was such a nice cat with so many breeds, I can only hope that Daz made a deal with the artist to create a new Daz Cat Pro Bundle with all the breeds, maybe that's why they are all gone now.

cat-mars.jpg
400 x 400 - 30K

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,222
    edited April 20

Looks like Vyusur had some problems with Renderhub, too, because it seems like they've moved to what appears to be a Patreon analogue: (Link removed by mod for offsite commercial advertising)

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,093

Vyusur said more than once that she's based in Russia, and the location may have made her sales position more difficult to maintain.

Which is a terrible shame, as I adore both Cat Mars (Rendo) and Cat Zeus (DAZ) and would love to get more content for them.

Regards,

Richard

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,453

I was looking at the renderhub store not too long ago. Bummer with the moving. 

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,492

Not many places can/will pay to Russian sources now so vyuser had to go somewhere else. you can still contact them at other sites like facebook too, i think

• That's a shame. I registered at R-hub to purchase Vyusur's Zeus breed addons, and purchased Dog Nubis when released. Tom Tiger looks great... but I'm hesitant to follow this kitty to yet another store. Hope things go well for Vyusur, though...

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,114

Thanks for the link, Gordig. 

That tiger does look amazing.

• FrankTheTankFrankTheTank Posts: 1,131
    edited April 20

Gordig said:

Looks like Vyusur had some problems with Renderhub, too, because it seems like they've moved to what appears to be a Patreon analogue: (Link removed by mod for offsite commercial advertising)

thank you for that link, I wasnt aware of the payment processing issues the artist was facing. I hope things work out, such a talent to be hidden. 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • ValiskaValiska Posts: 57
    edited April 21

Since the link above is now missing, and searching with most engines pulls up the old broken Renderhub links: you can find Vyusur's models by searching on the Yandex.com search engine for "boosty.to vyusur". For me the first result returned is indexed in Russian, but following it leads me to her Boosty index page in English. Or: it takes the form of boosty.to/vyusur.

Post edited by Valiska on