Now In Store in a Meadow Near you! (Commercial)

MartinjfrostMartinjfrost Posts: 325

Need to brighten up some grassland, this is the bundle for you - a great big bundle of meadow flowers, perfect for instancing, or if you dont fancy the whole bundle, the three species represented will be avaiable seperatly!

Find it Here in my Daz Store

Post edited by Martinjfrost on

Comments

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,092
    edited April 16
    Looks astonishing. My wife and I try to have our garden as a chalk downland meadow, but never get to that level of profusion of flowers - wish we could, need some yellow rattle to parasitise the grass to reduce it's vigor after 19 years fallow. I am a great fan of yours, even more so when your plants come as part of an UltraScenery biome. If you indicated that is on the cards, I'd be happier still. Regards, Richard.
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,952

I'm looking forward to this.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,198

It looks great, as do all of your plants.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,756

Living in an apartment complex that has rocks, astroturf and dead bushes for the surrounding walkways, you bring joy into my life with your art. Credit card waiting.

Nice. Very nice.

Regards,

Richard

• MartinjfrostMartinjfrost Posts: 325

Thanks for all the kind words

Heres another landscpe using the Meadow Cranesbill fomr the Meadow Flowers Bundle. It shows the variety of shades from soft blue to deep magenta these models come in. Perfect for a garden or a wild setting

Heres another landscpe using the Meadow Cranesbill fomr the Meadow Flowers Bundle. It shows the variety of shades from soft blue to deep magenta these models come in. Perfect for a garden or a wild setting

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,756

@Martinjfrost, to say those are lovely is to be understated. I just had a breath of spring after gray days of snow here in Denver! Thank you so much.

As a note, I have found Edge on Win 11 very helpful in looking up the plants you and the other great artists challenge us with! I have been learning a lot. (It is also useful for Japanese sets to figure out if I have a food item or a piece of furniture. No manga/anime references provided.)

Mary

memcneil70 said:

@Martinjfrost, to say those are lovely is to be understated. I just had a breath of spring after gray days of snow here in Denver! Thank you so much.

As a note, I have found Edge on Win 11 very helpful in looking up the plants you and the other great artists challenge us with! I have been learning a lot. (It is also useful for Japanese sets to figure out if I have a food item or a piece of furniture. No manga/anime references provided.)

Mary

Thank you for your kind words Mary, I have to say i rather enjoyed making these plants come to digital life as its been a rather dull cold and long winter in the UK and spring still seems a long way off this year. So some flowers and summery scenes certainly helped ! 

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,064

Martinjfrost said:

memcneil70 said:

Mary

Thank you for your kind words Mary, I have to say i rather enjoyed making these plants come to digital life as its been a rather dull cold and long winter in the UK and spring still seems a long way off this year. So some flowers and summery scenes certainly helped ! 

We have bluebells in the garden, which feels early though a search of the web suggests not.

Richard Haseltine said:

We have bluebells in the garden, which feels early though a search of the web suggests not.

Depends where you are, they are out here in south yorkshire.....  

We have bluebells, cowslips & primroses here in North Kent. The vetches are close to flowering too, and the Snowflakes (not Snowdrops) are out beside Lily of the Valley, which seems like it should be impossible. And we have some Wild Garlic out near our back door too. All the orchard trees are in flower except the plum (which is over). We still have several thousand of my wife's daffodils, and should have some of them to June if it doesn't get too hot. The sorrel is starting to cause a blush to the top of the garden, and I'm amazed how tall the Michaelmas Daisies are in the warmer areas, about 9" tall. They should flower before July when I need to cut the bank. The Lilac is in full bloom.

Happy days.

Regards,

Richard

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,064

I was probably just misremembering the timing of blubells, though it did seem odd to have them alongside the muscari. Still, it's been a funny winter (so-called).