Are you looking for prompts ?

Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,723

Have collected a few prompts, thought I would share them.

Open the txt file in Notepad.

Enjoy !

txt
txt
Prompts DAZAI 1.txt

Comments

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,778

Thanks, will try. :-)

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,723

You are welcome.

Some of the prompts are collected from various sources, while the rest are AI Chat generated.

The AI Chat ones do get repetitive, and also when asked for 100 prompts the AI ran out of ideas before reaching the 100 in some cases.

• EeyoreEeyore Posts: 30

I was hoping for some to create various body shaped.  So far I seem to use common words/phrases and only have it work a fraction of the time.  i.e. If I try to create a chubby, voluptuous, shapely character, they tend to be created a majority of the time as very ideal and normal.  Once in a while I might get a short streak where they render as intended, but it is quite iratic.  

Anyone have any prompts that worked successfully?

• CdpiersonCdpierson Posts: 70

Eeyore said:

I was hoping for some to create various body shaped.  So far I seem to use common words/phrases and only have it work a fraction of the time.  i.e. If I try to create a chubby, voluptuous, shapely character, they tend to be created a majority of the time as very ideal and normal.  Once in a while I might get a short streak where they render as intended, but it is quite iratic.  

For me, female dwarf worked fairly well.  You'll need to specify the environment if you don't want a fantasy setting. 

edited April 18

Eeyore said:

Have not tried these yet, but might be worth a look.

EDIT - Tried some random types, been getting good results so far.

txt
    txt
    Prompts - Body Types.txt
    txt
    txt
    Prompts - Body Types Skinny Fat etc.txt
    dazai_Close-up shot highlighting the lean and slender features of an ectomorph body type 1.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
    edited April 18

Digital painting of a plump, fat individual with round cheeks and a jovial expression

dazai_Digital painting of a plump, fat individual with round cheeks and a jovial expression 1.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    edited April 18

Artwork depicting a curvy model with a pear-shaped body and full hips

dazai_Artwork depicting a curvy model with a pear-shaped body and full hips 1.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    edited April 18

Drawing of a stocky man with a powerful build and sturdy frame

dazai_Drawing of a stocky man with a powerful build and sturdy frame 1.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    edited April 18

Picture of a plus-size model with confidence and body positivity

dazai_Picture of a plus-size model with confidence and body positivity 1.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    edited April 18

Digital rendering of a petite figure with a slight frame and delicate features

dazai_Digital rendering of a petite figure with a slight frame and delicate features 1.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    edited April 18

Illustration of a stocky lumberjack with a burly build and rugged appearance

dazai_Illustration of a stocky lumberjack with a burly build and rugged appearance 1.png
    1152 x 896 - 2M
    edited April 18

Concept art of a slender elf with ethereal beauty and delicate features

dazai_Concept art of a slender elf with ethereal beauty and delicate features 1.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    edited April 18

Visual representation of a chubby baker with a love for sweets and pastries

dazai_Visual representation of a chubby baker with a love for sweets and pastries.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    edited April 18

Visual representation of a tiefling bard with mesmerizing music and dark charisma

dazai_Visual representation of a tiefling bard with mesmerizing music and dark charisma 4.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    edited April 18

Concept art of a half-orc paladin with a blend of strength and divine magic

dazai_Concept art of a half-orc paladin with a blend of strength and divine magic 1.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    edited April 18

Picture of a gnome wizard with magical gadgets and arcane knowledge

dazai_Picture of a gnome wizard with magical gadgets and arcane knowledge 1.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    edited April 18

Digital rendering of a dragonborn sorcerer with draconic bloodline and arcane spells

dazai_Digital rendering of a dragonborn sorcerer with draconic bloodline and arcane spells 1.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,862

Great examples, @Bunyip02, and thank you for the prompts.

Artini said:

Great examples, @Bunyip02, and thank you for the prompts.

Thanks ! You are welcome, thought I would give something back to the community for all the times I have been helped out. There are some Toon prompts in the first txt file.