PostgreSQL CMS Connection and no Smart Content Mac

Hello,

After extensively searching here (and a bit of reddit) I've found no solution I've been able to successfully immulate. The issue is with DAZ Studio, Not DIM (login successful but there are certain files I'm not able to download).

First I am on a Macbook Pro Big Sur, latest Daz Studio

When I open DAZ Studio I get the message posted; PostgreSQL CMS valid connection required, check for the following reasons etc.

1. It is not firewall or antivirus issues.
  2. I have uninstalled PostgreSQL 64 and reinstalled (no success)
  3. Not a 'user issue' for Macbook Pro, same error with other users
  4. Issue to this macbook alone
  5. Have located the cmscfg.json and Content Cluster folders and tried to relocate (no success)

I checked troubleshoot and have had this login issue:

2024-04-13 11:25:13.228 [WARNING] :: /src/pluginsource/DzIrayRender/dzneuraymgr.cpp(376): Iray [WARNING] - LINK:PLUGIN ::   0.0   LINK   plug warn : Loading /Applications/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4 64-bit/libs/iray/ffmpeg_video_decoder.so: dlopen(/Applications/DAZ 3D/DAZStudio4 64-bit/libs/iray/ffmpeg_video_decoder.so, 1): Library not loaded: @loader_path/libavcodec.59.dylib

2024-04-13 11:25:13.811 [WARNING] :: /src/sdksource/cloud/dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(184): Unexpected exception in getAllAccounts: Unable to connect to the database, can not quote

(more along those lines)

I have put in a ticket and …well that's going to be a while, haven't even recieved a generic 'we've recieved your ticket' email, and none of my previous tickets have EVER been answered so…I'm not holding out hope.

At this point any help would be amazing, especially in layman's terms.

Daz login fail opening.png
825 x 393 - 183K