[Coming Soon] STF Tribal Weapons for Genesis 9 and Genesis 8 [Commercial]

StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 758

Continuing with the tribal theme of our last products, we'll be soon submitting a new one.
The weapons should go great with the tribal armor, tribal witch doctor undies and tribal body paints or... in any museum!

They're for G9 and G8 male + female.

Product includes:
2x Different shields.
11x Paints for one of the shields and 
12x Paints for the other.
1x Sword,
1x 2 handed war hammer.
1x 1 handed hammer version.
1x Spear with 2 different blades. One simple, one ornamental.
1x Phurba Dagger.
15x Hierarchical poses.

A few promos, more later:

Post edited by StrangeFate on

Comments

• StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 758
    edited April 18

More images coming soon...

Post edited by StrangeFate on
  • Romulus71Romulus71 Posts: 141

Looks great, can't wait!

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,309

Awesome!  This will be fun to work with!

Thanks!

Added more promos to the top posts.

And a few more:

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,497

I am admiring the shields that look very much the same style my mum has hanging on her wall. She bought them some 35 years ago when they were living in Zambia.

PerttiA said:

I am admiring the shields that look very much the same style my mum has hanging on her wall. She bought them some 35 years ago when they were living in Zambia.

Yeah, I absolutely love those shields and the craftmanship involved. Wish I had some on my wall too :)

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 681

The detail is amazing!

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,194

The juxtaposition between the stretched hide shields and stone axes on the one hand, and the incredibly elaborate metal work on the other, doesn't sit right with me. They're incredibly well-made, as usual.

Gordig said:

The juxtaposition between the stretched hide shields and stone axes on the one hand, and the incredibly elaborate metal work on the other, doesn't sit right with me. They're incredibly well-made, as usual.

They're more of a fun fantasy blend ,than historically accurate for sure, following the theme of the tribal armor :)
    Kinda like if you look at modern african tribes, where they'll look mostly indigenous/tribal but have jewelry cobbled together from metals and broken metal watches and coke bottle caps, and a nice AK-47.

Try imagining a survival of the fittest setting where some civilizations and their practices come and go and/or devolve, losing some practices for a time, reusing leftovers they can't properly craft anymore from scratch and things they find along the way, stealing or exploring older sites.

Another promo!

A few promos showing more of the included poses, and using the Tribal body paints and armor products, too :)

And some of the shield paints: