Help with a missing ressource

Hello! I am very bad with daz Just i usé it to generate a model for my drawings on paper, with lights and poses. I didnt use it for years and when i tried to generate my "characters" they told me eyelashes were missing and it appears like two grey blocks. I apparently erased files when i changed PC. No problem will that for what i use daz i will be OK with standard lashes or even no lashes but no way i dont get how to erase these two grey blocks...can you help me? Thank you!
20240412_105233.jpg
4000 x 3000 - 4M

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,446

If that is Windows use the Snip and Sketch tool to take a screenshot, rather than trying tot ake a photo of the screen with a camera/phone.

I can't see whcih figure it is, if Genesis 9 you may just need to reisntall https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-9-starter-essentials-expansion or, if you dion't own a license, it may be that the character you are using has a depenedency on that. If that doesn't help you should be able to find the lashes in the Scene pane as a child of the figure itself or, less likely, a child of the figue's head (click the head in the Viewport, then in the Scene pane click the triangle next to its name to see the child nodes) - you can select the lashes by clicking on their entry in the Scenme pane and then just delete them as normal.

• Thank you very much!