Where's the info on how to actually use [Daz AI Studio]?

wildbillnashwildbillnash Posts: 713
edited April 10 in Daz AI Studio

This is my first time of testing [Daz AI Studio] it and I have no idea on how to work it. I tried tying in a figure and scene, but they usually end up with disfigured faces. Where are the instructions?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• wildbillnashwildbillnash Posts: 713

Richard, thanks for the link. The Youtube link is useless, just advertising. The second seems to go into a little more details. I'm going to play around with it tomorrow. Thanks again.

• linvanchenelinvanchene Posts: 1,359
    edited April 11

The 4th link on the Daz AI Studio - Official Beta Launch provides practical info:

Guide for effective prompts: https://blog.daz3d.com/daz-ai-studio-prompt-engineering-guide/

Maybe it could help others if a link to it was also added to the Frequently Asked Questions section on the AI Studio landing page?

###

Things I wish I knew when I started:

Number of Images

-Set "Number of Images" to 8. (4 without subscription).

They are added to the queue at the same time. 

At first I wrongly assumed that images are queued one after the other and 2 would start after image 1 finished.

Seed

When you hover with your mouse over an image-in-progress two symbols appear:

The "down-arrow-icon" let's you download the image.

The "plant-like-icon" is a Seed.

If you click on it the specific seed number of the image is added to the seed entry box.

The seed defines a specific result when generating random images.

If you know the seed and the exact settings used to create the image you can recreate it again.

Example:

Daz AI Studio default settings; Image Dimensions: 1024x1024; Number of Images: 1

prompt: 

close-up black and white photo of a red telephone, 1968, window, curtains, smoke, sunbeams, sunrise, depth of field,

seed: 

Result:

The prompt 

"close-up black and white photo of a "enter color here" "enter subject here""

is sometimes able to generate black and white images with one colored object...

dazai_0152cb9a-f7c7-11ee-9b36-7d4410e2f198.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    Daz-AI-Studio_icons_mouse-over.jpg
    220 x 316 - 13K
    Daz-AI-Studio_number-of-images.jpg
    220 x 174 - 7K
    Post edited by linvanchene on