Bend of the River Seasons need and update

https://www.daz3d.com/bend-of-the-river-seasons

This was driving me crazy. The visibility of various items is turned off and can't be turned back on. Clicking on the eye icon does nothing. The "More Plants" I could make visible by regrouping them. However, it didn't work with the tree leaves and berries. Strangely, once I saved that whole group as a scene subset they could be merged into a new scene and they previously invisible parts became visible. Even more strangely, when I reopened the original scene they were visible there too.

Something is seriously whacked with this product.

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 3,891

Was it in render that these wasn't visible?

What did it look like in Parameters > Scene View > Visible in Viewport?

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,124

felis said:

Was it in render that these wasn't visible?

What did it look like in Parameters > Scene View > Visible in Viewport?

Wasn't visible in spot render. Viewport visiblity was off but turning it on did nothing, and it automatically switched back to off just by mousing over it. This makes me think that the cause is at a deeper level.

• felisfelis Posts: 3,891

I don't have the add-on.

But for the main product it says: "There is new parameter The Visible in Preview is created for the main group of Preload. You can quickly turn on/off visibility for all heavy meshes with using this button. See promo image with this button."

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,124

felis said:

I don't have the add-on.

But for the main product it says: "There is new parameter The Visible in Preview is created for the main group of Preload. You can quickly turn on/off visibility for all heavy meshes with using this button. See promo image with this button."

Ah, that explains things, but I wish the same thing was in the add-on too.

• jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 539

lou_harper said:

felis said:

I don't have the add-on.

Ah, that explains things, but I wish the same thing was in the add-on too.

I have both products and the Visible in Preview parameter is available in both.  Bend of the River Seasons requires Bend of the River so when Seasons is loaded, it loads the needed Bend of the River and then performs its seasonal modifications.  Below is a quick load of Bend of the River Seasons Autumn with the Visible in Preview parameter Off and then On.

BOTR Seasons - Preview Off.jpg
    900 x 538 - 73K
    BOTR Seasons - Preview On.jpg
    900 x 538 - 103K