Why can't I add eyelashes?

zeni1agentzeni1agent Posts: 58

I tried to add my eyelashes to the models like in the tutorial

But when I click Accept in Transfer Utility

Nothing happens

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I tried to follow the instructions but my Scene Indificator,Combatility Base is empty

Can someone explain how to add your eyelashes to your morph?

Post edited by zeni1agent on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,900

The screenshot of your Transfer Utility settings shows that you're trying to fit the eyelashes to themselves. What figure are you trying to fit them to?

• zeni1agentzeni1agent Posts: 58

Gordig said:

The screenshot of your Transfer Utility settings shows that you're trying to fit the eyelashes to themselves. What figure are you trying to fit them to?

I have corrected the question 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,900

I'm still not entirely clear what you're trying to do. If you're trying to add a morph to the G8 eyelashes, Transfer Utility isn't the way to do that. If you're trying to rig your own eyelashes to G8, you'd probably be better served using the figure itself as the source, rather than G8 eyelashes.

• zeni1agentzeni1agent Posts: 58

Gordig said:

I'm still not entirely clear what you're trying to do. If you're trying to add a morph to the G8 eyelashes, Transfer Utility isn't the way to do that. If you're trying to rig your own eyelashes to G8, you'd probably be better served using the figure itself as the source, rather than G8 eyelashes.

I'm trying to install eyelashes on a G8 model.
    But I made eyelashes using the morph and not the original G8 shape.
    And when I try to add eyelashes to the G8 model in any way.
    Then I get the wrong shape

• felisfelis Posts: 4,205

If it is not modelled towards the base shape, you must tick 'reverse source shape from target', and use modelled shape as source.