What's this thing where Daz Studio runs autofit when I try to fit G2F clothes to G2F?

JQPJQP Posts: 510
edited April 8 in Daz Studio Discussion

And won't fit the clothes. Pretty sure it happens when I try to fit clothing for other figures to the figures they were designed for, too, but which ones in particular escapes me at the moment. I just know it's doing it to me with g2f because that's what I was just working with when I decided to finally ask what in the &I#( *@(()@ *@(_ is going on with this.

Edit: it doesn't do it with everything. But it never used to do it at all.

Post edited by JQP on

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,260

Maybe the Compatibility Base got changed, somehow. Errant products can, and have, done that in the past. You can check it from the Scene tab, with G2F selected, by right-clicking on the tab itself, or clicking the context (hamburger) menu -> Edit -> Scene Identification, or from the main Menu -> Edit -> Figure - Scene Identification. In the dialog, check the Compatibility Base field. It should say Genesis 2/Female.

If not, that is likely the problem. You can restore the proper definition by re-installing Genesis 2 Starter Essentials Female. That doesn't correct the source of the problem, but at least you can get back to work.

If it is, then something else is interfering...