Artificial, yes. Intelligent, not so much.

1top of clouds seen from a mountain top paintee gold by the morning sun on the horizen.

2top of clouds seen from a mountain top paintee gold by the morning sun on the horizen. make the clouds flatter so they look more like an ocen. Mountains are not supposed to be gold. clouds are supposed to be gold on the sunward side.

3top of clouds seen from a mountain top paintee gold by the morning sun on the horizen. Clouds should look like an ocean without being piled up in places. Mountains should have only peaks rising from the clouds like islands in a white sea with gold tinge.

Ok, so the bot wasn't there. But the third render is almost identicle to the second. How hard is it to get that the clouds look like a sea?

dazai_5d634ea2-f545-11ee-9b2e-7d4410e2f198.png
1024 x 1024 - 1M
dazai_59a0a048-f546-11ee-9b2f-7d4410e2f198.png
1024 x 1024 - 1M
dazai_123de93a-f547-11ee-8f57-8de68b29fa88.png
1024 x 1024 - 1M

Comments

• linvanchenelinvanchene Posts: 1,359
    edited April 8

prompt to further experiment with:

panoramic view of three mountain peaks poking through a thick cloud layer, view from above, sunrise,

or replace clouds with fog:

panoramic view of three mountain peaks poking through a thick fog layer, view from above, sunrise,

Daz AI Studio: Prompt Engineering Guide - Daz 3D Blog

Yielding the exact number of some subjects may prove challenging because the AI may not have been trained with numbers for those subjects.

SDXL does understand

solo, 1woman, 2men, 3women... 

###

panoramic view of 3girls poking through a thick cloud layer, view from above, sunrise,

dazai_f7707e84-f55e-11ee-9b2f-7d4410e2f198.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    dazai_09924790-f560-11ee-9b2f-7d4410e2f198.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    dazai_ba2ffdaa-f55f-11ee-9b2f-7d4410e2f198.png
    896 x 1152 - 1M
    dazai_d7fa2dc8-f560-11ee-9b2f-7d4410e2f198.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
    dazai_16bb5410-f561-11ee-9ebf-0b1c3a678698.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    dazai_bf92ce18-f563-11ee-9b2f-7d4410e2f198.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    dazai_9483fd2c-f564-11ee-9b2f-7d4410e2f198.png
    1152 x 896 - 1M
    Post edited by linvanchene on
  • MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,822

AI hates fingers. laugh

• vectorinusvectorinus Posts: 113
    This is a favorable fact for artists working with Daz Studio. Based on the drawing created in AI, they can create their own, using Daz models with the correct number of fingers, arms, legs and heads, beautiful clear eyes and also applying suitable poses from the Daz store. Pose creators should increase their production due to the increase in demand for them. In addition, it would be nice to include props in the products that poses interact with. Some authors have such sets.
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,348
    edited April 8

They should teach the programme to pay closer attention to the details of the prompts. Yesterday I had a picture on the subject of 'buffalo hunting' showing Native Americans riding along comfortably on buffalo instead of horses... LOLs

IMG_0974.png
    1024 x 1024 - 2M
    Post edited by caravelle on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,925
    edited April 8

apparently possible 

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,574

The question is, how did those buffalos get to north america from africa?

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,799

PerttiA said:

The question is, how did those buffalos get to north america from africa?

They're good swimmers !!

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,906
    edited April 8

I also did not know that, so I have used a prompt:

buffalos swimming from africa to north america

and got some clues...

buffalos01.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 531K
    Post edited by Artini on
    edited April 9
    You are devils! Go ahead and create masterpieces of art! Soon your services will be needed by those who want to turn the two-headed witch of the artist Hieronymus Bosch, created by Artificial Intelligence, into the beautiful Aphrodite of Michelangelo (or who painted her there, I don’t remember), and instead you are asking stupid questions: Where did buffalos come from in North America? Where did aliens come from on Earth? Where did the customer get the children whose portrait he commissions you from? Go and train! Because of you, some people who visit the forum once every two months cannot talk enough.
    Post edited by vectorinus on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,297

vectorinus said:

You are devils! Go ahead and create masterpieces of art! Soon your services will be needed by those who want to turn the two-headed witch of the artist Hieronymus Bosch, created by Artificial Intelligence, into the beautiful Aphrodite of Michelangelo (or who painted her there, I don’t remember)

Botticelli?

, and instead you are asking stupid questions: where did buffalos come from in North America, where on Aliens appeared on Earth, where did the customer get the children whose portrait he is commissioning you from? Go and train! Because of you, some people who visit the forum once every two months cannot talk enough.

Yes, Richard, thank you. And I remember now who the red hair of the beautiful Victoria 9 reminds me of. After all, this is her. Just think, if you had not presented this picture before my eyes, perhaps I would never have guessed about this mysterious connection between two beauties. What a pleasant discovery!
  • dennisgray41dennisgray41 Posts: 760

This one comes closest. However I was on the closest mountain top, there were no dragons in San Francisco that day, the clouds are still way too fluffy and when I say gold, iI mean those clouds were painted with 24 karat.

• dennisgray41dennisgray41 Posts: 760

caravelle said:

They should teach the programme to pay closer attention to the details of the prompts. Yesterday I had a picture on the subject of 'buffalo hunting' showing Native Americans riding along comfortably on buffalo instead of horses... LOLs

Odd that AI came up with 1 bisonamoung the displaced buffalo.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,348

dennisgray41 said:

This one comes closest. However I was on the closest mountain top, there were no dragons in San Francisco that day, the clouds are still way too fluffy and when I say gold, iI mean those clouds were painted with 24 karat.

Bison, buffalo - it's all the same thing ;-D
    But I like your dragon picture. I've just discovered my interest in dragons. So if AI can't do anything with buffalo, the programme can do dragons. I've just tried it out extensively.

• golem841golem841 Posts: 127

Artificial and intelligence are just "oxy-morons". Sure, real artists will use this new tool... someday.

The state-of-the-art, at this moment, is by essence copycatting. LLM are trained on existing corpus, it's probably useful for biochemistry, physics, boring paperwork, but as for CREATING it's just plain useless. As humans, we share many intellectual traits, like any animals of the evolved primate species. A genius is someone who is able to transcend our experience. There are very few of them, and many paid a heavy toll for this. Think about Cantor !  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Cantor), or Oppenheimer for a more recent example.

These LLM are certainly able to create as many Botticelli, Da Vinci pictures, just as they are able to create new Bach cantatas or Philip Glas ad libitum, or ad nauseam, they probably never be able to INVENT new stuff.

At this moment, I'm reading a biography of Louis Ferdinand Celine a very controversial French writer, his novels without his REAL experience of life would never have happened. His medical thesis was about Semmelweis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignaz_Semmelweis) who was ridiculed by all the medical society at his time...

• ColinFrenchColinFrench Posts: 643

Masterstroke said:

AI hates fingers. laugh

On the contrary, the AI loves fingers and enjoys finding new and creative ways to mangle them!