DIM and Daz3d not letting sign in Mac

As the title says, recently I migrated to a newer macbook pro and now Daz3d and DIM won't recognize me, saying the server doesn't know who I am. I tried looking this up but the answer was no anwser from 2022 about how Mac updated and Daz didn't keep up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,605

Check the log or helper log (cog icon menu) as that might shed more light on the error. Usually new installs fail with the below lines:

[WARNING] :: SSL Error: 11 - The issuer certificate of a locally looked up certificate could not be found
    [WARNING] :: Network Error: 0 - : SSL handshake failed

In that case the most common solution is to install the GoDaddy certificate as detailed in this comment.

A "not recognised" sounds like it might be something else tho - I assume you have entered your username and password into DIM exactly as saved in your browser's password manager? Also, if you are using DIM then you should NOT log into your account in Daz Studio. You should only ever use one of DIM or Daz Connect - never both since that causes lots more issues.

• nife2468nife2468 Posts: 14

SofaCitizen said:

Check the log or helper log (cog icon menu) as that might shed more light on the error. Usually new installs fail with the below lines:

[WARNING] :: SSL Error: 11 - The issuer certificate of a locally looked up certificate could not be found
    [WARNING] :: Network Error: 0 - : SSL handshake failed

In that case the most common solution is to install the GoDaddy certificate as detailed in this comment.

A "not recognised" sounds like it might be something else tho - I assume you have entered your username and password into DIM exactly as saved in your browser's password manager? Also, if you are using DIM then you should NOT log into your account in Daz Studio. You should only ever use one of DIM or Daz Connect - never both since that causes lots more issues.

Thank you, I did end up figuring out what the issue was in this case. A simple password problem.