Post edited by Artini on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,331
    edited June 23

Butterfly costume

Butterfly02.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 644K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

Artini, I know you want to show off what Daz Studio AI has generated for you, but is there a reason you can't just post more than one image in a post? it makes the thread longer and harder to navigate.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,749

Artini said:

Lovely smile

Very colorful. Reminiscent of the mad hatter, but uniquely cool.

@FSMCDesigns: Will try to remember that.

Thanks for the comments, @FirstBastion

I have put mad hatter words in the prompt, so that is why.

I like very much how did Daz AI Studio composed the image.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,528

In the last page, I must admit my over-riding feeling is 'Ooh, not nice', when it comes to the hands. Many look deformed, out of proportion or having fingers bent into something that should be solid. The rest of the images do seem to be 'nicer' than the earlier ones shortly after DAI was released. Nebulous concept, 'nicer', I know, but it's a single word summary for a softness to the rendering, use of depth of field, somewhat fewer impossibilities and better composition. Not sure if it's reflecting a higher level of skill framing the text input or an improvement to the AI over time but it feels noticeable to me.

Regards,

Richard

edited June 24

The Daz AI page clear states that they have partnered with StabilityAI,  so the sum total of all generated images on the StabilityAI platform feeds in to the outputs here.  It all comes down to the word  prompts. Certain subjects have been prompted a couple million times (or a billion) , and the outputs of those prompts are generally more developed, the Ai is learning what the user base likes or doesn't like, while  other subjects may only have a few hundred generated images so those topics are less developed. Those welder images from a week back are a good example of a subject that may not have been prompted very often,  so the AI is offering its best guess forward at this point until it has more information on the subject.  I have a feeling "Mad Hatter"  has been used a Lot of times.

And when you get the default houses  and interior rooms, that's the AI just telling you it needs more word prompts  otherwise it always default to architecture.   

Post edited by FirstBastion on

Alien Fight

richardandtracy said:

In the last page, I must admit my over-riding feeling is 'Ooh, not nice', when it comes to the hands. Many look deformed, out of proportion or having fingers bent into something that should be solid. The rest of the images do seem to be 'nicer' than the earlier ones shortly after DAI was released. Nebulous concept, 'nicer', I know, but it's a single word summary for a softness to the rendering, use of depth of field, somewhat fewer impossibilities and better composition. Not sure if it's reflecting a higher level of skill framing the text input or an improvement to the AI over time but it feels noticeable to me.

Regards,

Richard

Personally, I think it is just users getting used to finding the right prompts. Deformed hands and extra limbs are normal, and usually the tell for AI images. Unfortunately, the Daz AI Studio is a watered down app with only a few basic features. One usual feature  that would help with hands is the ability to add negative prompts, which Daz AI Studio doesn't have. There are AI apps out there with features like the ability to add different checkpoints and LoRAs that help with those issues and also to create specifric details and scenarios. Some even have inpainting (like postwork) options specifically for better hands and faces.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,130

How would negative prompts help the shape of the hands?

edited June 24

inquire said:

How would negative prompts help the shape of the hands?

negative prompts tell the AI what not to do just as normal prompts tell the AI what to do, so it defines the parameters the AI uses to be more specific and less general. Imagine talking to a small child and explaining every action they need to take.

This LoRA is trained with images of hands to tell the AI what a hand should look like (not perfect, but it helps) https://civitai.com/models/200255/hands-xl-sd-15

Post edited by FSMCDesigns on

I see. Thanks for the explanation.

edited June 26

Was watching Aliens again tonight and wondered if Daz AI Studio knew what a Xenomorph was.

aliensbig3.png
    2304 x 1792 - 5M
    aliensbig2.png
    2304 x 1792 - 5M
    aliensbig.png
    2304 x 1792 - 5M
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on

Very impressive. AI studio also seems to know who some of the celebrities are. Does that depend on how famous the celebrity is or does it depend on how many times other people have asked to use that celebrities image? Some celebrities come out looking just like themselves while others don't. I'm just trying to understand why that is.
    Also to take care of things like three arms or legs or hands that are all messed up, will an improvement in AI studio, such as the addition of negative prompts take care of that?

Speaking of hands.  Having a hand holding anything accurately requires a fair amount of prompting. 3D does it it so much faster and easier.

The hands looks great, @FirstBastion, especially the one holding a glass of wine.

Good prompt and the seed.

edited June 26

This one didn't workout as well.

notaswell.jpg
    660 x 660 - 94K
    Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • felisfelis Posts: 4,205

FirstBastion said:

Somebody offered to lend her a hand. 

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,374

felis said:

FirstBastion said:

Somebody offered to lend her a hand. 

The Thing from the Adam's Family on a date.

Good excuse. I also got some images with one hand just in air.

Next time, I will say, that it is just The Thing.

With the release of:

https://www.daz3d.com/nightkin-mutations-for-genesis-9

I wonder what kind of hands Daz AI Studio will produce.

edited June 27

I have put mutated hands in the prompt

and below is the result.

The second image shows interesting trick with the fluid...

Holding08.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 351K
    Holding10.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 327K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,528

One imagines it's a vampire bar, and the bar keeper has a month or two off after a night's serving.

The vampire barkeep's left hand index finger & knuckle shape doesn't look entirely SFW at a quick glance, either.

Regards,

Richard

• foleyprofoleypro Posts: 485
    edited June 27

.DazStudio ai and some of the prompts were skeleton warriors and ornamental armour...

dazai_cf4598e6-2384-11ef-ba70-e9c8be489245.png
    2048 x 1592 - 4M
    Post edited by foleypro on