How do I move what I created on Daz A I into the Daz3d Software.

I generated my first Daz Ai and I love it and want to move her into the daz3d  software. How do I do this.  Is there a bridge? How much of the image can I work with. 
This is the word prompt I used so Daz AI could produce the attached beautiful image. 

"Create a life like full length high definition image of an albino woman with long wavy white hair. And white eyebrows and white eyelashes the woman is wear a beautiful white long dress. She is wearing light pink lipstick. And light pink eye shadow. She is walking in a garden."

IMG_8269.jpeg
612 x 634 - 491K
Post edited by The Wig And Jewelry Channel on

Comments

• JB007JB007 Posts: 99

It's not 3D .. it's a flat 2D image. What you've have is all you've got. That's it.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,066

The Wig And Jewelry Channel said:

I generated my first Daz Ai and I love it and want to move her into the daz3d  software. How do I do this.

You don't. This tool generates still images, not scenes you could work with in DS.

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,117
    You can't. DAZ AI is 2D, while DAZ Studio is 3D. But, you can always download your AI pic and create a similar character in DAZ (render it), and combine these with an image editor.
  • LoonyLoony Posts: 1,808
    When I got the newsletter, I was excited, finally, AI visits our loved daz3d. But in the end it's just a clone of stable diffusion or midjourney. It would be great if it would be part of the software, like improving simulation with clothes or more realism or whatever, but not just a lame image generator. I mean, "flying" around in 3D let you play with your scene, like a kid in their room filled with toys. But entering a prompt and hoping to get a good result is boring. If we could import the image to 3D it would be interesting. Some other companies worked already on text to 3d, allowing you to create .obj files, like a chair or a couch. THAT could be interesting, when you can generate objects in daz3d.
  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,075

FYI.. Idea The Wig And Jewelry Channel... You can use your AI image as a backdrop in Daz... Just put the image on a plane and put it behind your character (placing a real 3d character in a dress in front of your lady).  Oh and you'll also need a ground plane too. Add lights... and waa laaa... 3d and 2d combined :)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,310

Loony said:

When I got the newsletter, I was excited, finally, AI visits our loved daz3d. But in the end it's just a clone of stable diffusion or midjourney. It would be great if it would be part of the software, like improving simulation with clothes or more realism or whatever, but not just a lame image generator. I mean, "flying" around in 3D let you play with your scene, like a kid in their room filled with toys. But entering a prompt and hoping to get a good result is boring. If we could import the image to 3D it would be interesting. Some other companies worked already on text to 3d, allowing you to create .obj files, like a chair or a couch. THAT could be interesting, when you can generate objects in daz3d.

This is a beta, theya re still working towards the tool that was trailed last year.

• MouserMouser Posts: 675

If the origional file(s) used to generate the  Daz AI Studio image could be imported to Daz Studio as a Daz file that would be something I would spend money on.