New here, when do sales end?

I just started getting into daz3d and I've been eyeing this model

https://www.daz3d.com/muscle-maps-for-genesis-3-and-8-female

It's currently 75% off and im wondering if anyone knows when this sale ends? Sorry if this is a stupid question I havent seen anything clear about the sales 

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,068

The current sale is (probably) a final extension of March Madness and the Easter promo, so I would expect the main discounts to end today (midnight MST, 6AM UTC).

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,074

galaxygirl9692 said:

It's currently 75% off and im wondering if anyone knows when this sale ends? Sorry if this is a stupid question I havent seen anything clear about the sales 

Today's sale ends tonight at Daz time zone midnight (as it's already been extended from yesterday).

For big events (like March Madness), sales usually last 1 day and rotate daily. For regular months, they usually last a couple of days before being rotated out.

The good news is: there's always another sale. ;)  

• PancakePancake Posts: 40

If you're unable to buy it right now, stick it on your wishlist. There's a sale every day, it's just a question of what's in it.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,092
    Assume 24 hours from the DAZ midnight before you saw the sale and you probably won't go too far wrong. Why no end date? Can only speculate as to the marketing strategy, but the evidence seems to point to 'FOMO' - create a Fear Of Missing Out to stampede people into buying stuff they don't need to avoid missing out on a bargain. Regards, Richard.
  • ainukeainuke Posts: 79

galaxygirl9692 said:

For future planning, 75% is a pretty good discount as far as DAZ sales go. You can sometimes bump them higher by stacking discounts but you have to read the fine print. The best option by far (if you are patient) is to wait for the major sales where you can bulk up on items over the past year or two for $1.99, $2.99, etc. Those (stacked with other discounts and DAZ+ membership) can get you into the 90-95% discount range; but it takes patience and is no guarantee. Another avenue is to buy gift cards for yourself when they go on sale for good discounts, as they'll add to your discount in the end. 

There are frequently "catch up" sales at the tail end of major sales events (July 4th, March Madness, Xmas, etc), but they're not quite as good as buying at the start of the sale. 

As someone else noted, use your wishlist. I keep mine well populated, adding things that interest me as I see them; when they pop up in the daily Fast Grab category, it's an easy 70% off.
    Plus, there are occasional "Wishlist" sales, with additonal % off those items that stack. I'll generally just scan through my wishlist for these just to look for the red % on each item and grab the biggest discounted ones to add the Wishlist Sale % to. DAZ is sneaky, though; they'll frequently drop discounts from the wishlisted stuff during one of those.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,452

its too bad the fast grab sales do not stack. That is the main problem I see, the many sales items that do not stack, including the DAZ+ coupons. On the other hand, there are often surprise stacking that will yield some shocking discounts. You pretty much have to be checking stuff out all the time. They even pop up flash sales whenever.