Active Pose is acting weird.

anyone know why active pose all the sudden started doing this?

Capture.JPG
1742 x 950 - 108K

Comments

• AngelAngel Posts: 1,204

video showing what its doing.

rar
    rar
    bandicam 2024-04-01 15-43-07-313.rar
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,049

It looks like a case of the skeleton not lining up with the model - either there is a shape applied which isn't triggering its joint adjustments or there are joint adjustments aplying when their associated shape isn't applied. If you go to Edit>Figure>Zero>Zero Figure Shape does the bending look right?

• AngelAngel Posts: 1,204
    edited April 2

Richard Haseltine said:

It looks like a case of the skeleton not lining up with the model - either there is a shape applied which isn't triggering its joint adjustments or there are joint adjustments aplying when their associated shape isn't applied. If you go to Edit>Figure>Zero>Zero Figure Shape does the bending look right?

This is just the Normal Gensis 8. It does this on every figure though thoughout every scene. This is just stock Zero Genesis 8. Its just textureless to spare the kids behind me from seeing a naked woman.

Ive tried all those things and more... It just curls up on me like a hot mess when I drag and pose. Its been doing that since I last updated to 4.22.0.1. Ive been avoiding going to the foums for several months, but I can't seem to figure this out on my own.

As a PA, who makes money with poses... This is an issue..lol...

I use this tool every scene.

Post edited by Angel on
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,790

A friend of mine ever showed me an issue that G8F's mesh didn't follow the bones, i.e. he made a dance animation on the figure then we could only see that bones were dancing while the figure's mesh just stood still there, haha ~~ The culprit was finally found that he installed multiple Starter Essentials to different Libraries and overwrote one of the copies with wrong rigging for some reason...

So, pls Alt Shift + J, apply a Pose Preset from Starter Essential and see if there's anything wrong with Bones as well as figure's mesh...