IRAY Stops working

2»

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,297
    edited April 26

Keiku said:

More of my characters are loading in with a Sub-D of 5 now (although not all have caused an IRAY crash)
    I have discovered there is a controller "ERC [Add]>Genesis 8.1 Female: SubDivision Level" under the parameters for both SubDivision sliders. Does this have anything to do with this? This shows up on Genesis 3, 8, and 8.1 without any additional morphs being applied.

What is the controller? It will be an issue if whatever property it is is loading with a non-zero value by default, but with the name from the controller that will be easy to check.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • KeikuKeiku Posts: 143

I am unsure as the only label I see for the controller is the one I mentioned under both SubDivision sliders. I see this loading in a fresh base character without touching any sliders or applying anything else to the scene.

Please post a screenshot of Parameter Settings for the Render SubD property, showing the Controllers tab.

Here is the requested screenshot:

ParametersSettings_SubD_Controllers.jpg
    692 x 605 - 60K

OK, so that is just linking the base lvel to the render level, what is the base level loading at and does it have any controllers?

Base is loading at a subD of 2 with a render subD of 3. I don't see any other controllers.