From baby fresh to older than dirt

davesodaveso Posts: 6,443

I see quite a few very nice aging producs here, but what I don't see are matching textures. A baby has much different skin than middle age, and even more different at old age. It would surely be nice to see some skin texture products for all ages, maybe even focused on particluar products, like Aging Morphs for Genesis 9 | Daz 3D  or Auto Life HD for Genesis 8 Females | Daz 3D  etc. Matching texture for the morphs. or maybe a way to achieve that. I guess skin builder might work to a certain extent. Skin Builder 8 for Genesis 8 Female(s) | Daz 3D  I'll have to see how it looks with an old person. it only works for female however. 

Comments

• CerragCerrag Posts: 242

Nothing to add except seeing that title made my day cause I Lol and then thought, isn't that the truth.  - From baby fresh to older than dirt  laugh

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,443

Cerrag said:

Nothing to add except seeing that title made my day cause I Lol and then thought, isn't that the truth.  - From baby fresh to older than dirt  laugh

laugh  yes 

• I haven't tried them but there's the Growing Up Skins products that complement the morph sets of the same name for G3 & G8. Since the youngest morph is 5 Years, I don't know how suitable they'd be for infants/toddlers. But Caryn 8 & Tobyn 8 should have those covered? (I bought 1 of them at release but I don't think I ever used the model.)