[SOLVED] ERC Freeze sets my morph to 0% instead of 100%

josiahmora20josiahmora20 Posts: 41
edited March 24 in The Commons

I'm trying to make some custome expressions for my chatacter. First I dialed in some expression morphs, created a new property in the expression folder and did an Erc Freeze, named it expression 1. Upon clicking accept on ERC Freeze everything worked correct and the new property automatically put it'self at 100% and if i pull it to 0% the expression goes away as expected. I did this again, this time I wanted to use some of my new "expression 1 morph," so i dialed it up along wth some other expression morphs and repeated the process naming this morph Expression 2. Success. For some reason though,  this wont continue to work. I dialed in both those mophs and some more expression morphs (re-using some some that make up expression 1 and expression 2) and this time when I do ERC Freeze it sets the morph to 0% and the expression is there, meaning if i then pull it up to 100% it's double the parameters I had used to make the expression. I tried leaving the min value on -1 when creating my first expression morph which in theory should work if I just dial it back to -100%, but then the expression doesn't look like the combination of expression 1 and 2 like it should, it just looks weird.

Post edited by josiahmora20 on

Comments

• Shoot, sorry I figured it out! I had been mapping out the expression in the puppeteer tab and apparently I have to go back to the a-pose in there, that's why It looked doubled up.