Could artists transform other 3D files into Genesis 8 character?

Similar to these colorful 3D busts, if only head morphs and textures are needed, could artists transform such styles of 3D files into Genesis 8 character? If possible, where should I look for artists who can perform this commission work?

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,826

Facegen can use 3D files such as scans of heads

• lwaveslwaves Posts: 237

Wrap3D is the really expensive option but there's also a plugin for Blender called SoftWrap. That should work but I've never used it and last time I looked it was about $20 I think.

No real idea where to look for commissions. Renderhub maybe as several artists on there use the same techniques.

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

Facegen can use 3D files such as scans of heads

Thank you for your reply, but Facegen's results may not be accurate, in addition, there is also a texture issue .

• lwaves said:

Wrap3D is the really expensive option but there's also a plugin for Blender called SoftWrap. That should work but I've never used it and last time I looked it was about $20 I think.

No real idea where to look for commissions. Renderhub maybe as several artists on there use the same techniques.

Thank you for your reply, but I'm not planning to use technologies like Wrap3D, just want to know if my idea is feasible for artists if I have a similar bust model.