Not my kind of content, but...

... Snuggles the toon bear with its dforce fur extension is adorable cute.
Thanks for the upload smileyyes
Snuggles the Toon Bear | Daz 3D
LI FUR - For Snuggles the Toon Bear | Daz 3D

Comments

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,066

Agreed.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,295

Wait...what...you have to buy the critter's fur separatly. So combined that's going to be just under $48.00, convert that to Canadian and it's just over $65.00

Question, does that fur shader being sold separately work on other critters or just the one?

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,055

Faeryl Womyn said:

Wait...what...you have to buy the critter's fur separatly. So combined that's going to be just under $48.00, convert that to Canadian and it's just over $65.00

Question, does that fur shader being sold separately work on other critters or just the one?

Only on that one. It's similar to having additional textures for outfits: they are bought separately and the addon only works with the base product. This bear has been in store for ages as well, so the fur release is just an update addon to an existing product. This happens every now and then when old products get addons that will make them more up to date (new shaders, Iray materials, dForce fur, etc.).

As for the price, they're both heavily discounted at the moment, so the price to buy both would be much lower (even more so, if you're Daz+ member).

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,295

Yes I saw the sale price and it's a good sale, sadly my bonus doesn't come till the 5th of April, which is usually a problem when it comes to new items or sales, it's never when I have money.