Can't find the morphs for SickleYield's Natural Body HD for Genesis 9 [SOLVED]

ainukeainuke Posts: 79
edited March 23 in The Commons

[Can't find the morphs for SickleYield's Natural Body HD for Genesis 9] Title says it all.

In SmartContent tab, the product shows, but only the "Remove" option. Anybody have any hints as to where I can find the sliders to add the morphs in in Parameters tab? Kinda' at a loss here as to whether this is expected.

I've tried un/reinstall with no difference.

Anyone care to shed some light?

Erik

Post edited by ainuke on

Comments

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629

Hi!

When you load Genesis 9 into the scene, select it, and look at Actor/Arms, you're not seeing a heading for Natural Body there in Parameters?

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813

They should already be in the parameters tab. Put Genesis 9 into the scene, then search for the word "Natural" under Parameters. All the sliders are bright green, looks like. The sliders are nested under the affected body part under Actor. So, for example, there's a section called "Natural Body" that's underneath Actor/Head, another under Actor/Head/Neck, and so on.

No idea if anything more should be visible under Smart Content, since I don't use that. I don't think it's quite that sort of product.

• ainukeainuke Posts: 79

SickleYield said:

Hi!

When you load Genesis 9 into the scene, select it, and look at Actor/Arms, you're not seeing a heading for Natural Body there in Parameters?

OK, yes they're there. Thank you.

Searching for Natural worked and exposed many more morphs than I would have expected or thought to look for.

For my workflow, I add things that I use often to categories in my content pane for easy access; It's nearly impossible to remember names with libraries in the tens of thousands, so when things are only available buried several layers into the parameters tab, I tend to not use them. Hopefully I'll be able to keep yours straight...

Thanks for the reply,

Erik