Weird 'hole' in clothing - Genesis 9

rogerjhardy100rogerjhardy100 Posts: 286

I have a problem with a Genesis 9 character that was working perfectly well yesterday!  The problem is that pants have a 'hole' in them about the size of a bowling ball in the inner thigh, below the crotch area.  The character has no hole, only the pants.  Here are some pix...the second image has the thighs hidden.  Does anyone know what I've done wrong to create this problem?  Although these jeans are for G8M I have the same problem with close-fitting Genesis 9 pants as well.  Help!!

Untitled-1.jpg
605 x 443 - 37K
Untitled-2.jpg
601 x 496 - 40K
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• I have a problem with a Genesis 9 character that was working perfectly well yesterday!  The problem is that pants have a 'hole' in them about the size of a bowling ball in the inner thigh, below the crotch area.  The character has no hole, only the pants.  Here are some pix...the second image has the thighs hidden.  Does anyone know what I've done wrong to create this problem?  Although these jeans are for G8M I have the same problem with close-fitting Genesis 9 pants as well.  Help!!

Untitled-1.jpg
    605 x 443 - 37K
    Untitled-2.jpg
    601 x 496 - 40K
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,444

too huge muscles -- you can maybe expand the pants in those areas? or decrease muscle mass just a bit

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,780
    edited March 22

I think the culprit comes from the body shape / morph you dialed on this figure... if you find no issue after fitting jeans on Base figure. And you used auto-fit by the way?

Post edited by crosswind on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,934

Threads merged and moved to Technical Help as it is not a Daz Studio application topic.

• crosswind said:

I think the culprit comes from the body shape / morph you dialed on this figure... if you find no issue after fitting jeans on Base figure. And you used auto-fit by the way? Yes, I used autofit 

Yes, I used autofit but I get the same result when applying Genesis 9 clothing.  The character is extensvely morphed, including my custom morphs but it was fine the day before.  The other issue is that the problem is with the clothes not the body.  Yet I have not done anything to the clothes....so I'm at a loss as to what the problem is...which is why I posted on this forum.  I will try to recreate a duplicate figure using the same morphs to see which is causing the problem. 

• Stop press...it was Sickleyield's pants de-triangulator.  I'd accidentally aplied it.  When I removed it the problem went away.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,780

Ah, good ! If you use those "fixer" morphs, you have to remember to reset them when you don't need them otherwise a wrong shape is projected on the wearables.