Install issue: Z Villian and Victim Expressions

vonHobovonHobo Posts: 1,643
edited March 21 in The Commons

Z Villain and Victim Expressions for Genesis 9 | Daz 3D

After I purchased this, there is nothing appearing in the Ready to Download tab of InstallManager.

Also, the product library does not list any download options either.

How do I install this expression pack??

Post edited by vonHobo on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

The product has not been setup correctly and is missing the downloads. This was reported in the sales issues thread, so hopefully it will soon be fixed.

• vonHobovonHobo Posts: 1,643

Leana said:

The product has not been setup correctly and is missing the downloads. This was reported in the sales issues thread, so hopefully it will soon be fixed.

Thanks. I hope they fix it quickly. 

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,342

Is it just me,  but I don't see any other additional images on the store page. It is just the main promo,  no what's included pics at all. I would expect to see atleast 8-10 additional promo images????

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,920

FirstBastion said:

Is it just me,  but I don't see any other additional images on the store page. It is just the main promo,  no what's included pics at all. I would expect to see atleast 8-10 additional promo images????

reported and being looked into.

• vonHobovonHobo Posts: 1,643

FirstBastion said:

they only show up now if you click the main image. not sure why.