Bad hips with G9 female with "Agile and Amazing Dodging" poses

myotherworldmyotherworld Posts: 576
edited March 20 in The Commons

hi all

I am trying to do a fight scene with G9 female using some poses from "Agile and Amazing Dodging" 

But i am having some problems with really bad hips.

The attached images are of Victoria 9

!/ its really messing up the shot I want 

2/ its really issing me off as I cannot work out how to fix it.

Any help as always is really welcome.

bad hips 001.png
1280 x 720 - 1M
bad hips 002.png
1280 x 720 - 1M
bad hips 003.png
1280 x 720 - 811K
Post edited by myotherworld on

Comments

• NinefoldNinefold Posts: 256

This looks like it's caused by character-specific JCMs that are activating when they shouldn't. Go to the Parameters tab. Click on the burger above it, select Preferences >> Show Hidden Properties. Select G9 and then, in the Parameters tab, "Currently Used". Go through the currently used parameters looking for hidden morphs with names that contain the names of characters that aren't currently active, and turn them down.

• myotherworldmyotherworld Posts: 576

thanks will give that a go

• myotherworldmyotherworld Posts: 576

Back again.

OK so I followed the steps 

select Preferences >> Show Hidden Properties. Select G9 and then, in the Parameters tab, "Currently Used". Go through the currently used parameters looking for hidden morphs with names that contain the names of characters that aren't currently active

see image

didnt find anything that looked out of place.

so still stuck?

Screenshot 2024-03-20 145005.png
    852 x 929 - 97K
  • NinefoldNinefold Posts: 256

Hmm. This might be the rare case of the opposite problem, which is all of your joint correctives being off. There should be a few dozen greyed-out corrective morphs for Genesis 9 and for Victoria 9 specifically visible in this view. Make sure the correctives in my screenshot, which will be near the top of the list when you select "all", are on.

correctives.png
    241 x 252 - 20K