Exaggerated one-click expressions for G8 female

For certain products, when I apply a one-click facial expression, it results in an awfully ugly exaggerated version of the expression. Same thing happens if I crank the expression's dial to 100%. There's also a problem with the tongue when it is part of the expression. Cranking the dial to only 50% does not fix the problem. For example, for the Wink expression in Z Reckless, 100% makes the mouth hugely opened, while 50% is a better mouth but the winking eye is only halfway shut. This has happened with at least 3 products from different vendors:

Vintage Glamour Poses for Genesis 8 Female - 3D Sugar

Playful Pin-Up Posed and Expressions for Genesis 8 Female - Capsces Digital Inc

Z Reckless - Dialable and One-Click Expressions for Victoria 8 - Zeddicus

Screenshot 2024-03-16 083520.png
817 x 505 - 449K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,909

Are theer any expressions already applied if you zero the one you are trying to apply?

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,480

Do you have "AFE - Real Female HD Expressions for Genesis 8 Female(s)" installed and active?
    https://www.daz3d.com/afe--real-female-hd-expressions-for-genesis-8-females

• aminn2aminn2 Posts: 31

I do have AFE - Real Female HD Expressions installed, but I haven't used it in a long time. How would that cause this to happen? I'll uninstall it and see if that helps. Thanks!

• aminn2aminn2 Posts: 31

SOLVED. Uninstalling AFE fixed the problem. Thank you PerttiA! I wonder why that would have interfered with other expression content?

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,480

aminn2 said:

SOLVED. Uninstalling AFE fixed the problem. Thank you PerttiA! I wonder why that would have interfered with other expression content?

Because the exaggerating dial is on by default