DAZ Install Manager and DAZ Studio no longer connecting!?

I'm having issues with the programs connecting to DAZ!?  Is anyone else having this issue, or is it just me?

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,395
    edited March 15

Can you post a screenshot of your Installation tab so we can see the paths that are there? More than likely it's a path issue between the 2. be the same path in DIM.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,920

What do you mean? Install Manager doesn't directly connect to Daz Studio. If you mean new content installed while DS was running isn't appearing in the content panes, right-click on the container (the folder icon) and select Refresh.

• snowcrow19snowcrow19 Posts: 7

frank0314 said:

Can you post a screenshot of your Installation tab so we can see the paths that are there? More than likely it's a path issue between the 2. be the same path in DIM.

The programs connect to one another fine but not to the internet.

Screenshot

Screenshot 2024-03-14 215928.png
    1117 x 1276 - 445K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,920

And are you sure you are entering your account details correctly, and that your security software isn't blocking the login? If so you may need to cotnact support.

Richard Haseltine said:

And are you sure you are entering your account details correctly, and that your security software isn't blocking the login? If so you may need to cotnact support.

My account info was saved to the app and hasn't been changed.  I did go into my security software and ensured it was allowed to bypass the firewall.

I even re-installed DAZ IM with no change in the issue.  I guess support is my only option at this point.

The issue has been resolved!  I'm not sure if it is something I did or if it was due to an outage, but it's working again.  Thank you!