Genesis 9 Victoria ) can't select body part by clicking

Sudden change after loading genesis 9 updates - when posing I can't select a body part by clicking on it. I tried a workaround posted here 5 years ago but this didnt work

Comments

• PS On the scene pane the node has a selectable in viewport tick. Thanks for rapid help

• Help Please!!

Daz has gone wrong completely since I updated it (this was an automatic update on install manager). I can't pose anything and the scen pane is mad. If you click on eyebrows it opens on Pelvis??

• The scene menu. Is this normal?

Scene.jpg
    480 x 703 - 100K
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,777

Nothing's wrong... that's the skeleton system of G9. So what's the issue on earth now, you're not able to select a body part?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,909

On selecting by clicking in the scene, if that is what you mean, check the Node Selection option in the Tool Settings pane

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158
    Install Manager does not do automatic updates. It displays available updates and only installs them if you put a checkmark on the product and instruct the Install Manager to download and install it. If you don't want an update to be installed, pay attention to what you are selecting for installation. If you carelessly select all updates without looking at what they are, you may install something you didn't want to update at that time.