How to navigate your products outside of Daz Central?

So I'm trying to find the section of the website where you can clearly see all of your products. I've made several purchases, but thus far all I can find is an area where they just show you a list of names of the products and you have to click each one individually to be able to actually see what each one is. Is there a way on the website to visually see all of your products thumbnails like on Daz Central? 

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,906

Not as a site feature, the daz deals browser plug-in does have an option to filter store pages show only products you own but that may be in the paid for feature, and the plug-in is not from Daz in any event.

• WitchavenWitchaven Posts: 5

Richard Haseltine said:

Not as a site feature, the daz deals browser plug-in does have an option to filter store pages show only products you own but that may be in the paid for feature, and the plug-in is not from Daz in any event.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. And so what do I do when they shut down Daz Central? I saw the message earlier at the bottom of it that it'll be shutting down, and I'm trying to figure out how exactly people navigate their stuff. I'm a visual person so I already know that I'm not going to remember the names of these things and associate them with what they are.