Get Substance Painter Free for 6 Months

Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,309
edited March 11 in Art Studio

I posted the video cause I'm not sure the website link would be allowed. Watch the video to learn what this is about and how to get Substance for free for 6 months. In the desciption is the link to his website where he has the necessary links for you.

Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,416

Moved to Art Studio since it isn't an actual freebie and only for a limited time.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,309

You do realize that's a hypicritcal statement. If those are the guidelines, then all threads related to getting the Daz program and all temporary freeibes should also be moved to this forum and not be in the Freebies Forum and Commons Forum..

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,093

Time-limited free access promotions for a commercial application generally are moved, or removed - and in this case the free access promotion is part of a graphics challenge, hence moving it to Art Studio. Temp freebies have their own thread. Full threads in the Freebies forum are meant to be for items that will be free for an extended/indefinite period.

Richard, in comparison the bi weekly freebies are for only 2 weeks, where as this is 6 months, you don't have to pay any money to take advantage of this offer. You're also not taking into consideration that when people want freebies, they go to the freebies forum, not here, My thread has basically just been buried.

I can do that, unless they decide that can't be done either.

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,095

Faeryl Womyn said:

Richard, in comparison the bi weekly freebies are for only 2 weeks, where as this is 6 months, you don't have to pay any money to take advantage of this offer. You're also not taking into consideration that when people want freebies, they go to the freebies forum, not here, My thread has basically just been buried.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussions

As long as it is active, it won't be buried.