PA's, if hair is SBH please state that in the product page

Hi, A Daz customer should'nt have to guess if a hair product is STRAND BASED or not. I just use Filament and SBH is unusable. But for some users, who might want to have hair lighter on resources than SBH, they also need to know what they are buying. No need to waste customers time and create unnecessary returns. Thanks/ smiley/peace

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,212

I'm the opposite, as I almost exclusively use SBH, and I would also like it if PAs made more clear whether a hair was SBH.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,860

actually SBH works in Filament a hell of a lot better than cutout opacity geometry hair leafs

you just need line tessalation on 3 and PBR enabled

it sometimes vanishes in animations though but that might be geograft related, I have not solved that one yet

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,367

More information on the store page is always beneficial.

• cain-xcain-x Posts: 161

I am in need of Filament friendly hair, actually... the cutout opacity issue has been a thorn for a long while now.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,410

3DmentiaNull said:

Hi, A Daz customer should'nt have to guess if a hair product is STRAND BASED or not. I just use Filament and SBH is unusable. But for some users, who might want to have hair lighter on resources than SBH, they also need to know what they are buying. No need to waste customers time and create unnecessary returns. Thanks/ smiley/peace

If you look at what's included it will tell you what's in the pack. If you see hair and morphs for hair that would mean it includes it and if not then it isn't included.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,860
    edited March 11

cain-x said:

I am in need of Filament friendly hair, actually... the cutout opacity issue has been a thorn for a long while now.

fibermesh without opacity maps works best but there are not many around  and all only short ones

I did start a thread but only found a handful 

https://daz3d.com/forums/discussion/561986/share-great-hairs-for-filament

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on