Headshop Plugin cannot find Faceshop Plugin?

Got the Headshop plugin...with some work and investigation..I got it to find the loader..

Now it cannot find the "FaceShop Plugin"....

Is this the seperate product I see listed in the Shop..or is it hidden in the files somewhere?

Comments

• lstubbs2lstubbs2 Posts: 18

I also seem to have 39 "Failed" plugins....one of which is "FaceSDK.NET"

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,015
    edited March 11

When you updated D/S it may be that they also required to be updated. Or reinstalled if you moved them?

Sometime back now when I tried installing Headshop it also could not find the FaceShop plugin. Combing through the computer, it does not exist. I uninstalled Headshop.

But those other plugins should be registering. When you click on one, what does the message say?

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Good News....Ive got it to the point that it almost operates....

the error I get now is that "Daz Model Not Found" after I select an image to go from.....

I have the "applications" folders on drive D...while everything else is on drive C.....

anyone know the correct place on drive c to put the application folder...Id like to move it to keep everything together.

I seem to have a "Null file Name" problem....its asking about JIT debugging...(Just In Time).

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158
    My advice: Cut your losses and return it for a refund while you still can. People are always having problems with that whole product line.