Elder Soul [Commercial]

https://www.daz3d.com/elder-soul

How about getting fantastic cinematic renderings in the Elder Soul building?

This project helps you to have a unique fantastic Elder Soul pack experience with realistic building, bench, lights, statue etc..

This complete interior scene includes complete day and night scenes (with 2 different scenes and 2 different render/light settings for each one). Also this interior scene include volumetric lighting.

Are you ready to make cinematic gothic renders?

I hope like it...

Comments

• bohemian3bohemian3 Posts: 1,028
    edited March 5

Keeper of the Flame

Great set - great product - I really like products where you can quickly get up and running a professional cinematic scene as you offer.  Thanks for your work on this!  I like how your skill and style continues to evolve and get better and better.

(If you're looking for ideas for an add-on - an altar, triptych and Franciscan style cross - the Elder space taken over by Christians,  Just a thought - it's excellent as is.)

Elder copy.png
    1080 x 1350 - 2M
    Post edited by bohemian3 on
  • 3dLab3dLab Posts: 457

bohemian3 said:

Keeper of the Flame

Great set - great product - I really like products where you can quickly get up and running a professional cinematic scene as you offer.  Thanks for your work on this!  I like how your skill and style continues to evolve and get better and better.

(If you're looking for ideas for an add-on - an altar, triptych and Franciscan style cross - the Elder space taken over by Christians,  Just a thought - it's excellent as is.)

Cool render. Thanks for comment... 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,692

bohemian3 said:

Keeper of the Flame

Cool render! 3dLab is obviously going to dip his foot---or plant his flag---in every genre pool there is. The Christian icon add-on is a great idea. Or bring it up to current times with a Baphomet.

• @3dLab

Thank you so much for this! I really, really appreciate it when asn asset of this quality comes along. It renders beautifully in Blender via Diffeomorphic.