FaceTransferUnlimited makes characters body skin too dark, can you do anything about that?

I use face transfer unlimited from 2019 i think it is. I'm not using the newest Face Transfer 2 or 3.

While it is great and put the face of the picture on the character, one thing i notice is The body skin become really dark. What if your character is not dark skinned? Can anything be done? I tried applying a regular daz character body mat of a lighter skinned character but that also changed the head/face mat and it erased the photo applied to the head.

Anybody know how to make your characters skin lighter if your characters skin are not supposed to be dark?

Comments

• dtrscbrutaldtrscbrutal Posts: 471

You might try reducing the value in the translucency channel, (under the surfaces tab) that can be hit or miss though.
    I have never used face transfer, so bare that in mind. I am assuming that there must be images created that are used by the UVs of the character. If you can find those images it is a pretty simple process to lighten them in a editing program such as GIMP. You will need to lighten both the diffuse and translucency images for best results. Be sure to back up your original images before making any changes.