Face transfer 2 - such DUMB AND TERRIBLE way of doing things.

Hi, I don't know what's going on and if perhaps I'm missing something. In any case, face transfer 2 should be better in the saving-loading process.

I followed all the videos and steps. Use a clear portrait photo, load it, apply face transfer, save face. It goes all well until I close DAZ, and then open the file. It NEVER loads the transfered face and materials, so I have to go again through the same process. Saving char or materials is useless, and the only way, which is loading the scene subsets, where it supposedely saves the transferred face, takes as long as doing the same process again, and not everytime works.I've saved many times a second transferred face, and it makes a mess in the scene when I load it.

A question for the developers: Why you couldn't do it SIMPLE as saving char or saving materials instead of taking a long, difficult, unreliable path?

RANT OVER.

Thanks.

Comments

• Try File>Save As>Support Assets>Morph Asset for the morph, but remember it will then be available on every figure 9and so risks cluttering the list up) - also make sure it is zeroed before saving. File>Save As>Materials preset for the textures, or save a Character preset after saving the morph to get a preset that can either load a new figure or modify a selected base figure.