deforce feature

I recnetly had to wipe a hard drive because of One Drive being installed...I had no Idea. So when I reinstalled Daz and tryed to do a defore sequence of frames ...a notice poped up and said that some drivers used in dforce had not been compiled. wel, it asked do you want to do that. I said yes. and man deforce was great for a couple of hours it worked like "Houdini" or like "Bullet Dynamics". then after about an hour of useit crashed and wouldnt work even one fram any more. So, i am asking to find out what i did to crash it (most likley) ? just in those couple of hours it changed the way i look at Daz. the problem is I dont if I need to clear out a chash

or I did or should have known to perform some other thing to keep it running like it was .....? 

Comments

• Have you restarted the application? Generally if dForce has an issue ith is then at least unreliable without a restart. I haven't ever needed to do a system restart, but that may be needed. Failing that, you could try installing different (e.g. slightly older) drivers and see if that triggers a recompile but you may need to open a support ticket.

• 1234MATT1234MATT Posts: 219

thank you. I will try it ..in order or someting like that.  when you sya slightly older? maybe 1 -2 versions or more than that?

• 1234MATT said:

thank you. I will try it ..in order or someting like that.  when you sya slightly older? maybe 1 -2 versions or more than that?

I was hoping that an older, or just different really, driver would force a recompile of the kernels - assuming that is actually what is required if the issue persists.

• 1234MATT1234MATT Posts: 219

ok..the driver worked...but i went  lookg for my Graph mate and key mate...both of which I aid money for and they are gone out of my serial numbers. I knew that would happen. But I cant seem to find them when useing the animate2 or the timeline....what happened?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,943

Are you looking in the correct account, if you have mode than one? I still have serials showing for GraphMate and KeyMate (though their features have now been integrated into the Timeline).