Moved to a new computer - now have library problems

Hi,
I finally got a new computer (yay) and moved my DAZ content directories. DS can load files from the content library panel, but there are issues with the library. For example, in the surfaces panel, none of my shader presets show up. Or virtually all of my hair items have a type of follower/wardrobe/unknown as opposed to follower/hair. I ran a "scan known directories", but that did not help.

Is there a way to get the content to work properly without having to re-install every single product I have? Which would be a MAJOR effort? 

Thanks!

Comments

• The other content panes, and the Categories and products containers in the Content Library pane, use the database rather than just the placement of files on disc. For content installed through DIM you can just reimport the metadata - open the Content Library option menu (the lined button in the top corner, or right-click the tab) and select Content DB Maintenance, check reimport metadata in the next dialogue, and select the products (and userdata if you had exported it on the old system) then click Accept and let it plod through.

• Thanks that did help :) Have not checked everything, but on first glance, at least some of the items do seem to appear correctly now.