Bullet Physics in Carrara 3D 8.5

Bullet Physics in Carrara 3D 8.5

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,085
    edited February 22

Fun stuff! You did a great job with the sound as well.

I used physics for one of the Carrara challenges.  OK, maybe I didn't do the greatest animation or sound of all time, but at least I have something to add to the thread.  The figure and the bowling alley are vintage models from Carrara's old native content, if you can believe it.

Post edited by Diomede on
  • Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,194

Diomede said:

the bowling alley are vintage models from Carrara's old native content, if you can believe it.

Really?  I recall most of the Carrara native content, but not a bowling alley.  I do have some great highly detailed bowling alley models from Poser vendors at very nice prices, so I'm just curious.

Fun animation, BTW.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,880

I have played around a lot with physics myself, it's rather addictive 

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,085
    edited February 24

Steve K said:

Diomede said:

the bowling alley are vintage models from Carrara's old native content, if you can believe it.

Really?  I recall most of the Carrara native content, but not a bowling alley.  I do have some great highly detailed bowling alley models from Poser vendors at very nice prices, so I'm just curious.

Fun animation, BTW.

The location of the bowling alley in the object browser appears in the early frames of the animation.  I drew a red circle around it with an arrow to represent loading the scene. It must have been part of some sort of tutorial.

Post edited by Diomede on
  • Samuel S.Samuel S. Posts: 319

Diomede said:

I used physics for one of the Carrara challenges.  OK, maybe I didn't do the greatest animation or sound of all time, but at least I have something to add to the thread.  The figure and the bowling alley are vintage models from Carrara's old native content, if you can believe it.

Excellent and much thanks!

• Samuel S.Samuel S. Posts: 319

Diomede said:

Excellent and much thanks!

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,194

Diomede said:.

The location of the bowling alley in the object browser appears in the early frames of the animation.  I drew a red circle around it with an arrow to represent loading the scene. It must have been part of some sort of tutorial.

OK, I found it in the Browser under "Scenes/Quick Tour".  Thanks