What happened to my navel?

I was setting up a new character when I suddenly noticed a large hole in my female characters where their navel is supposed to be (see attachment). It seems to only affect Genesis 8 Female, as my others models are fine.

Anyone have any idea?

navel.png
200 x 200 - 72K

Comments

• Is this for your character (you probably forgot to zero the morph before exporting, so you ended up with a double-dose) or for all characters (something was saved with a non-zero default, by you or in a character or morph set you have installed).

• It's all characters (based on Genesis 8 and 8.1 female). I only just discovered this, so I have no idea what might be responsible for this. When I load in a fresh Genesis 8 female, everything seems to be at 0, but when I set that navel slider at 100%, there's a hole.

I'm guessing there's no real way of resetting her to "factory default"? I already tried uninstalling and re-installing the Genesis 8 starter pack, but to no avail.

• Click the gear icon on the navel slider>Parameter Settings and then look at the sub-components tab - one of those is an extra shape or is driving somethign that is adding an extra shape that is doubling up the effect of the morph.