Any advice to create a landscape of Greece and it's coastline, Ultrascenery question too...

I'd like to use or create a landscape that looks like it was along the Greek coastline which has a distinct look and I can't find anything that looks good. 

I'm just about to explore Ultrascenery (I know I'm late to that party) to see if I can do it there but I'm concerned about hitting a steep learning curve.

Any advice would be appreciated...

john

Best-beaches-in-Greece-Porto-Katsiki-beach-Lefkada.jpg
1600 x 996 - 149K

Comments

• ValiskaValiska Posts: 80

Shaaramuse3D over at Renderosity has a collection of geological and stonework products, including cliffs from the Mediterranean.

• @5200north I was going to suggest UltraScenery XT, but saw that you'd already commented on Artini's post which I was going to link to.

Regards,

Richard

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,418

Kitbashing:

Sketchfab and Quixel for free photogrammetry cliffs, and Cgtrader or Turbosquid for paid versions.

Quality sand and water would be harder to find.

• 5200north5200north Posts: 249

lilweep said:

Kitbashing:

Sketchfab and Quixel for free photogrammetry cliffs, and Cgtrader or Turbosquid for paid versions.

Quality sand and water would be harder to find.

That's a good idea, I'm going to see what they have at sketchfab - I'm not familiar with quixel but will look into it 

• 5200north5200north Posts: 249

lilweep said:

Kitbashing:

Quality sand and water would be harder to find.TTTT

This is my 10 min search and quick render but the photogrammetry stuff I found looks like it could work as long as I don't fall into a rabbit hole of trying to find another and another....

CLIFF OCEAN 01.jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 3M
  • Just had a thought. Maybe you could chime in & be another who tries to persuade 3CPO to finish their Ocean Delight module & get it on the market. It has been years in the making and been lost once due to HDD failure. I hope against experience that it's not going to be a 'Oneo'thesedays' project.

Regards,

Richard.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

Several Greek islands at CGTrader in OBJ and Blend formats