DAZ UI Scaling Issues at 4k

Afternoon, all.  So I've just today upgraded to a 4k monitor - attached is a screenshot of what I'm now seeing when I open DAZ.  I think you can see my problem, lol.  This was taken at 3840 x 2160 @ 200%.  I'm operating 64k on Windows 10.  Any suggestions for a fix?  Or what the sweet spot might be, in scaling terms?

DAZ UI scaling problem.JPG
3790 x 1912 - 257K

Comments

• The system scaling setting should be respected on Windows, right-click on Desktop>Display Setings and scroll down to Scale and Layout. Application-specific scaling is not possible in DS 4 due to the version of the Qt application framework used - DS 5 will use a later version, which will break plug-in compatibility, so that will at least open the door to scaling (and I would think there are people at Daz who have personal experience of the issue, so it may be hoped that scaling will be on the roadmap once it is possible)

• Richard Haseltine said:

The system scaling setting should be respected on Windows, right-click on Desktop>Display Setings and scroll down to Scale and Layout. Application-specific scaling is not possible in DS 4 due to the version of the Qt application framework used - DS 5 will use a later version, which will break plug-in compatibility, so that will at least open the door to scaling (and I would think there are people at Daz who have personal experience of the issue, so it may be hoped that scaling will be on the roadmap once it is possible)

Thanks for the speedy response, there, Richard.  Sadly I've done that and been experimenting with resolution and percentage combos, with limited benefits.