Multiple characters sliders activated when I load a G9 characters

Hello everyone,

I have a problem as when I load a new Genesis 9 characters, either the daz basic or a commercial, I have two characters sliders already activated, the body and head.

I already tried to reset the sliders default parameters to O, repair the database and reinstall Daz, but still have a the problem

Here the screenshot of a default daz G9 characters

And the parameter setting of daria body

any help please

Comments

• The MGAB artist (not sure where it is sold) didn't save the morph the correct way. I would report it to the store. Beyond that you can edit the default value.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,797

"Currently used" does not show dials which are at their default value and when a dial is at the default value, the value is shown in gray.
    None of those MGAB dials have their value in gray, which suggests that there are other dials which are controlling the MGAB head and body dials - Character dial for those characters?

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,672

I imagine that you have "MGAB Daria" and "MGAB Ha-Jun" (or similar) which have default values of 100%. Those morphs would be setting the separate head and body to 100%.

If you search for these two strings in All then they will probably show up. Dial them both back to 0, Memorise the Figure & Save Modified Asset. Obviously do these things with either the base figure or the dev figure.